Everybody knows that your vehicle needs routine maintenance to keep it running properly and to ensure its longevity. What many do not realize is that your air conditioner greatly benefits from routine maintenance visits as well.
All Year Cooling’s preventative maintenance program is available in one, two or three year agreements with annual or semi-annual visits. On each visit, a trained All Year Cooling technician will perform several steps to check your system and make certain adjustments as necessary. Some of these steps include:
· Check and replace your filters
· Clean and inspect air cooled condensers
· Inspect the evaporator coil
· Check and tighten wires
· Check the blower wheel and motor
· Flush the drain line
· Lubricate moving parts
· Check the refrigerant level
· Check refrigerant pressure (adding up to 1 pound included)
· Adjust belts where applicable
· Clean and adjust safety and electrical controls
· Treat condensate pan with algae tabs
What’s more, customers with a preventative maintenance agreement will receive a 10% discount on replacement parts and air filters. Preventative maintenance is a great way to catch minor malfunctions or problems before they grow into larger ones, saving not only money on repair bills, but headaches from dealing with the frustration caused by major A/C breakdowns.
Give us a call and a member of our preventative maintenance staff will answer your questions about preventative maintenance and help you choose a plan that is right for you and your air conditioner.