Your ductwork is what carries air throughout your home. Ductwork that is efficient will distribute air with greater success, keep all rooms of your home consistently comfortable and help lower your energy bills. Repairing air leaks and improving your ductwork’s efficiency can have a drastic effect on your home comfort and energy costs. There’s no use in air conditioning your attic or crawl spaces, so get those air leaks and inefficiencies fixed.
According to the Energy Star website, your home may have poorly performing ductwork if:
· Your energy bills are high in the summer and winter;
· One or more rooms in your home is difficult to heat or cool;
· One or more rooms in your home feels stuffy and does not feel comfortable;
· There are ducts in your attic, crawlspace or garage;
· There are ducts that are kinked or tangled in your system.
All Year Cooling’s duct team will seal any air leaks and repair any kinked or tangled ductwork so that your system works to its full potential. We use all of the appropriate tools and sealing materials so that repairs are long-lasting and our customers do not find themselves in need of duct repair just a few short months later.
Give us a call or shoot us an email and one of our air conditioning experts will answer your questions about duct repair and installation. With All Year Cooling, you’ll find a dedicated group committed to helping you improve the energy efficiency and comfort of your home.