Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning
Are you unsure of the type of air conditioning system that you will need? Then you should learn about the benefits of ductless air conditioning. You may be asking yourself, what exactly is a ductless air conditioner? Ductless air conditioners are also known as split air conditioners. These air conditioning systems do not have ducts that run throughout your residence or building; they cool and heat without them. The units are installed strategically throughout the edifice, both in the wall and free standing.
There are several benefits to ductless air conditioners, such as the following:
- They are more efficient. According to EPA, the average American family spends about a thousand dollars every year on heating and cooling their homes. Switching to a ductless air conditioner can save you 20–30% on monthly energy usage.
- Higher efficiency means lower bills. Reducing energy usage reflects on your energy bills and carbon footprint. A ductless air conditioner can cut your energy costs by as much as 20–30% every month.
- Installation is very easy. Central air conditioning systems require a professional, but ductless air conditioners can be installed quickly by almost anyone. A ductless air conditioner can be installed in less than a day.
- Ductless air conditioning is easy to operate. Most of them have a remote control that easily increases / lowers the temperature. You can adjust the room temperature with your remote control without leaving your comfy spot.
- They do not make noise. Ductless air conditioners are a lot less bothersome. The only noise they make is a quiet hum; which is barely noticeable.
- Your ductless air conditioner functions as a heater during the winter. The built-in heat pump is quite efficient and can adequately heat your home without problems.
- They are eco-friendly air conditioners. Besides being quiet, easy to use / install, and extra efficient, ductless air conditioners are also environmentally friendly. Concerns with the environment? Then a mini-split A/C is the ideal choice. They use less energy and enable you to cool / heat the room that you are in, without covering the entire house.