Tranquility® Compact (TC) Belt Drive Series
Available in sizes 6 tons (21.1 kW) through 25 tons (87.9 kW) with multiple cabinet configurations, the Tranquility® Compact (TC) Series offers a wide range of units for most any installation. The Tranquility® Compact Series has an extended range refrigerant circuit, capable of ground loop (geothermal) applications (may require optional extended range insulation), ground water (geothermal) applications, as well as water loop (boiler-tower) applications. Standard features are many. Microprocessor controls, galvanized steel cabinet, epoxy powder coat painted front access panel, galvanized steel with epoxy powder coat painted drain pan and TXV refrigerant metering device are just some of the features of the flexible Tranquility® Compact Series.
- Horizontal Sizes 072 (6 tons, 21.1 kW), 096 (8 tons, 28.1 kW), 120 (10 tons, 35.2 kW)
- Vertical sizes 072 (6 tons, 21.1 kW), 096 (8 tons, 28.1 kW), 120 (10 tons, 35.2 kW) 168 (14 tons, 49.2 kW), 192 (16 tons, 56.3 kW), 240 (20 tons, 70.3 kW), 300 (25 tons, 87.9 kW)
- Horizontal unit configuration can be ordered with left or right return air and straight or back supply air discharge. Discharge is field convertible. Field conversion uses all existing parts including panels and belts
- Vertical unit configuration can be ordered with front or back return air and top, front, or back supply air discharge. Discharge is field convertible. Field conversion uses all existing parts including panels and belts.
- Electrical box is on right side and can be field converted to left side of unit
- Electric power can enter from either side of front
- Water can be connected to either side
- Copeland scroll compressors
- Dual refrigeration circuits (All Models)
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies
- Galvanized steel construction with attractive matte black epoxy powder coat painted front access panel
- Insulated divider and separate compressor/air handler compartments
- TXV metering device
- Extended range (20 to 120°F, -6.7 to 48.9°C) operation (may require optional extended range insulation)