$250 FLAT Off New AC Units - Plus Same-Day Installation*
888-204-5554
Call us today!

888-204-5554

tommy

AFUE Ratings

The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) measures the efficiency of thermal appliances such as furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. AFUE measures how efficiently an appliance converts energy from fuel to heat based off a ratio of energy output to energy input in a percentage. The higher the AFUE percentage, the higher the efficiency of that appliance is. If your furnace has an 80% AFUE, that means 80% of the energy turned into heat and the remaining 20% escaped out of your home.
Low-efficiency heating systems range from 56% to 70% AFUE. Mid-efficiency heating systems fall within the 80% to 83% range, and high-efficiency heating systems go from 90% to 98.5% AFUE.
If you’re concerned about your air conditioning unit’s AFUE efficiency rating, contact us at All Year Cooling. We are an FPL Participating Contractor and we offer Monday to Sunday services as well as interest-free financing. We strongly believe that the job is not done until you are satisfied.

Over $10,000 in Cash &
Prizes Given Away Already!